My Interview with The Rooted Traveller

9:09 AM



A few months back my good friend (and favorite Canadian) Ghezal interviewed me for her site's "Traveller Takeover" feature. It was a great opportunity to reminisce about my time in Spain and was a catalyst for my decision to return to Madrid this fall.


"Throughout my travels, I’ve been fortunate enough to meet some fellow like-minded travellers with interesting stories of their own. As someone who always likes to know someone else’s ‘story’, it’s become important to me that some of these tales be shared on the blog. Thankfully, my good friend Melissa has agreed to start off this series I aptly named ‘traveller takeover’. Melissa is a young world traveller from the United States. The rest, I’ll leave to you to learn. So, read on!"

Traveller Takeover: Melissa


Photo: Gijon's Paseo Litoral de San Lorenzo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images